– Solid understanding of software architecture and algorithms.
– Experience with design patterns.
– Experience with object oriented programming.
– Fluent in C#.
– 3+ years experience in 3D applications development using Unity 3D.
– Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
– Able to produce high quality, scalable and reusable code, with minor supervision.
– Linear algebra and 3D mathematics proficiency.
– Experience working with version control systems, especially GIT.
– Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment.
– Capable of producing detailed technical documentation.
– Ability to break down and design features.
– Able to work with tight milestones and meet deadlines.
– Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Additional skills considered a plus:
– Experience developing commercial products on mobile platforms.
– Experience developing commercial products on game consoles.
– Experience developing commercial multiplayer games.
– Shaders development.
– Proficiency on game oriented physics.
– Experience leading other engineers.
– Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers and engineers in a fast-paced, interactive development environment to design and develop software according to the specifications.
– Design and develop the code for multiple products.
– Assets integration and optimization such as textures, animations, 3D models, lighting, audio, etc…
– User interface design and implementation, working along with artists, designers and producers.
– Design and implement new product features.
– Design and implement internal APIs.
– Define tasks estimations and tasks break down.
– Code reviews.
– Implement third-party APIs.
– Collaborate in existing products maintenance and optimization.
– Establish hardware requirements and develop automated tests to check software stability.
– Contribute to key technological ideas to accomplish company goals
– Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.