– 3+ professional experience as Full Stack
– Solid understanding of software architecture and algorithms.
– Experience with design patterns.
– Experience with object oriented programming.
– Experience with MySQL.
– Experience with PHP.
– Experience with Ruby On Rails
– Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
– Able to produce high quality, scalable and optimized code.
– Capable of producing technical documentation.
– Version control systems, especially GIT.
– Used to work with tight milestones and meet deadlines
– Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment
– Fluent english, both writing and spoken.
Additional skills considered a plus:
– Experience with Amazon AWS
– Experience with .NET.
– Experience developing multiplayer services.
– Experience developing commercial products on mobile platforms.
– Experience developing commercial products on game consoles.
– Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers and engineers in a fast-paced, interactive development environment to design and develop client/server software (users administration, multiplayer systems, databases) according to the specifications
– Code design and implementation for multiple products.
– APIs performance optimization.
– Users interface design implementation (frontend for users administration, multiplayers system visualization, data statistics) working along with artists, designers and producers.
– Establish hardware requirements and develop automatic tests to check software stability.
– Design and implement new product features.
– Design and implement internal APIs.
– Define tasks estimations and tasks break down.
– Code reviews.
– Implement third-party APIs.
– Collaborate in existing products maintenance and optimization.
– Contribute to key technological ideas to accomplish company goals
– Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.