– Solid understanding of software architecture and algorithms.
– Experience with design patterns.
– Experience with object oriented programming.
– Fluent in C#.
– Experience in 3D applications development using Unity 3D.
– Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
– Able to produce high quality code.
Additional skills considered a plus:
– Linear algebra and 3D mathematics proficiency.
– Experience working with version control systems, especially GIT.
– Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment.
– Fluent English, both written and spoken.
– Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers and engineers in a fast-paced, interactive development environment to develop software according to the specifications.
– Develop the code for multiple products.
– Assets integration such as textures, animations, 3D models, lighting, audio, etc…
– User interface design implementation, working along with artists, designers and producers.
– Implement new features, integrate internal and third-parties APIs.
– Collaborate in existing products maintenance.
– Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.