– Solid understanding of software architecture and algorithms.
– Experience with design patterns.
– Experience with object oriented programming.
– Experience with MySQL.
– Experience with PHP.
– Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
– Able to produce high quality code.
– Capable of producing technical documentation.
Additional skills considered a plus:
– Experience with Amazon AWS
– Experience with Ruby On Rails
– Experience with .NET.
– Versions control system, especially GIT
– Used to work with tight milestones and meet deadlines
– Fluent english, both writing and spoken.
– Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers and engineers in a fast-paced, interactive development environment to design and develop client/server software (users administration, multiplayer systems, databases) according to the specifications
– Users interface implementation (frontend for users administration, multiplayers system visualization, data statistics) working along with artists, designers and producers
– Collaborate in existing products maintenance.
– Implement internal and third-party APIs.
– Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.