QA and Testing forms a fundamental part of the services that we offer to our clients and on completion of orientation & training successful candidates will have a general appreciation of the insurance industry, a detailed understanding of our clients’ business and their specific business processes.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Tester with varied experience.
- You will be mainly building and maintaining an automated test suite but some manual testing will be required.
- Experience writing low level test plans and scripts is essential.
- An understanding of SQL would also be useful.
- You should enjoy working with others but be capable of working independently.
Key responsibilities will include:
1. Working closely with the Development (Malaga) & Analysis (London) teams, you will test newly developed software, existing software upgrades and deployments, where appropriate enhancing the tools we use to improve testing efficiency and identify vulnerable areas of the software. You will work on both manual and automated testing.
2. Maintain logs and manuals to document work and status of project.
3. Manage, document, and control the testing process on a piece of project work.
4. Share knowledge and information with other members of the Development, Analysis and QA/Testing teams, both in Malaga & London.
The capability to operate flexibly within a challenging environment and ideally show us a track record based upon experience and/or a strong academic career that includes good English language and general communication skills .