Join the Engineering team at the Packlink to deliver high quality code. You will work in a cross-functional team to achieve elegant solutions and improve clients experience.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Work with our product and operations teams to improve our clients experience.
- Deliver high quality and well tested code.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Monitor and troubleshoot software deployed in production.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices, growing the team’s excellence with respect to FP, the JVM and cloud technologies.
- With a degree in Computer Science or any related courses.
- With a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in backend programming in a professional environment.
- Advance familiarization in OOP principles.
- Experience with VCS like git or Mercurial.
- With strong typed programming languages or willing to learn.
- Knowledge in Java/Scala is not required but the willingness to learn them.
- Passionate about new technologies and problems to solve and must think outside of the box.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient, but also a team oriented.
- A team player with a vision and desire to work together to achieve great results with multiple internal and external team members as well as clients and providers.
- Highly developed English communication skills towards teams and co-Engineers.
- Valid work permit in EU.
Nice to have
- Java 8 and it’s functional bits.
- Scala Knowledge, is a big plus.
- Experience with Spring Framework is very welcome.
- Docker, Consul, RabbitMQ and other cloud-enabling technologies highly preferred.