Our client consumer market, located in the metropolitan area of Madrid. requires an Online Marketing Manager:
The role of Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation and control design tools and online media and mobile for brands of the company.
This function will develop reporting to the Corporate Marketing and a strong transverse relationship with Product Managers
- Plan design and implementation action plan of brands in social media. (Especially Facebook)
- Management strategy of the websites of the companies of the group.
- Business Plan CRM brands
- Marketing Support Manager for planning online campaigns.
- Degree / diploma in Business or Economics.
- Master in Digital Marketing, Social Media and / or SEO
- Indispensable English proficiency.
Knowledge and Experience:
You must have a thorough knowledge of the online environment and the digital market and may have worked in advertising agency or media.
Minimum 3 years experience in similar positions (Retail, consumer goods, etc.), whether as a Customer (company) and seller (communication agencies).
Depth knowledge of SEM / SEO.
Analytical profile, used to work with web analytics tools (Google Analytic ..)