Come work in an open and fast-moving agile environment, where you will improve the cloud-based operating environment for shop systems and develop automated self-service tools and solutions.
- Enhance the cloud-based operating environment for shop systems.
- Develop automated self-service tools and solutions to support platform operations.
- Support Developers to take ownership of their services in production by providing a self-service tool stack.
- Own trouble resolution, restoring service as well as developing solutions for root causes.
- Collaborate with cloud infrastructure providers to provide the best possible availability, scalability, performance and durability to our business systems.
- Work in an open and fast-moving agile environment.
- With a degree in Computer Science or any related courses.
- With a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Systems Engineering and Administration.
- Solid knowledge in Linux, virtualization, networks and databases.
- Expert in running applications on the Java Virtual Machine.
- Proven skills in deployment automation and configuration management solutions, such as SaltStack, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Knowledgeable of at least one scripting or programming language, such as Python, Ruby, Bash, Go.
- Familiar with an automation-first, infrastructure-as-code style of systems management.
- Ideally, prior experienced in managing customer-facing, web-based systems to high availability in an E-Commerce setting with high regards with customer needs in the beauty industry.
- Highly developed English communication skills towards teams and co-Engineers.
Nice to have
- German language skills is a plus but not required.