On behalf of our client, we are looking looking for a Senior Developer .Net /Web to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
- Perform coding on more complex problem, mapping, workflows and unit testing including the facilitation of code reviews;
- Translates business requirements into functional / technical specifications;
- Define and build guidelines etc. together with the Team Lead;
- Database development;
- More complex development tasks;
- Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs;
- Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to Team Lead any risks or issues associated with the development activities;
- Assist Team Lead with the estimation of technical timelines and allocation of the technical resources to specific task;
- Provides mentoring and training to junior staff;
- Responsible for helping build, lead and retain an in-house multi-disciplined team based on Microsoft technologies;
- Applying architectural and engineering concepts to implement solutions that meet business requirements, considering scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility, availability and manageability.
- Sql + TSql (knowledge about how to write an efficient sql request);
- Strong C# (experience with generics, linq, multi-threading, etc…);
- Strong ASP .NET Web API/MVC experience;
- HTML + Css + TypeScript (front end development skills);
- Unit tests (Possible Test first experience).
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Good Analytic Skills;
- Flair for documentation.
- Cloud services experience (Azure Service Bus, Azure web apps);
- Elastic stack experience;
- SOAP/Rest (knowledge of how to work and create Soap and restful services);
- Entity Framework (knowledge of how to work with migrations);
- Decoupling and abstraction (Dependency injections, architecture patterns, message queues, etc…);
- Continues integration experience (Jenkins/TFS);
- Source control (SVN/GIT/TFS).
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.