Come work as a Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) to provide insightful technical solutions to the problems. You will actively advocate for high quality and well tested code.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, Project Managers and other Engineers to achieve superb solutions.
- With high standards in well tested code by being the example to follow.
- Provide on-going maintenance, support and enhance existing systems and platforms.
- Monitor and troubleshoot software deployed in production.
- Provide effective technical solutions to the problems at hand.
- Work alongside other Engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices. Grow team’s excellence around frontend technologies and cloud technologies.
- With a degree in Computer Science or any related courses.
- With a minimum of four (4) years’ hands-on experience in frontend related work in a professional environment.
- High proficiency in HTML/CSS.
- Experience with VCS like git or Mercurial.
- Advance familiarization in OOP principles.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient, but also a team oriented.
- A team player with a vision and desire to work together to achieve great results with multiple internal and external team members as well as clients and providers.
- Highly developed English communication skill towards technical and non-technical teams.
- Valid work permit in EU.
- Knowledge of AngularJS framework.
- Typescript or Flow experience.
- Experience with PostCSS.
- Programming languages (PHP, Java, Scala).
- Docker, Consul, RabbitMQ and other cloud-enabling technologies highly preferred.
- Microservices (or distributed systems) architecture is a plus.