Come join our talented team of Engineers to improve our clients experience. You will provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Work in one of our teams to improve our clients experience.
- Deliver high quality, well tested code.
- Provide on-going maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Monitor and troubleshoot software deployed in production.
- Work alongside other Engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices. Grow team’s excellence around the JVM, FP and cloud technologies.
- With a degree in Computer Science or any related courses.
- With a minimum of four (4) year hands-on experience in backend programming in a professional environment.
- While we do not require previous Java/Scala knowledge, you should be willing to learn them.
- Experience with VCS like git or Mercurial.
- Advance familiarization in OOP principles.
- With strong typed programming languages or willing to learn.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient, but also a team oriented.
- A team player with a vision and desire to work together to achieve great results with multiple internal and external team members as well as clients and providers.
- Highly developed English communication skill towards technical and non-technical teams.
- Valid work permit in EU.
- Knowledge of Java 8 and it’s functional bits.
- Scala Knowledge is a big plus.
- Experience with Spring Framework is very welcome.
- Docker, Consul, RabbitMQ and other cloud-enabling technologies highly preferred.