Join the Software Development Team as a Senior QA Engineer, where you will work with Web-based systems, using C# and develops effective strategies.
- Performs manual and automated test cases and analyze results.
- Evaluates product code according to specifications.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborates with the team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
- With a degree in Computer Science or any related courses.
- With a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in QA, at least three (3) to four (4) years’ solid experience in Web-based systems.
- Hands on user of C# is must, with Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept.
- Designs and implements test frameworks such as Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid along with custom reporting.
- Proficiency with OO programming (Classes/Methods, etc.).
- Strong understanding with Agile/Scrum ceremonies and artifacts, and complex SQL queries (Oracle or MSSQL).
- Excellent experience with REST APIs (JSON, XML, ODATA) using Postman/SoapUI.
- Superb task management skills in Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to establish QA processes from scratch with further monitoring and control, including creation and maintenance of supportive artifacts, procedures, and metrics.
- Process-oriented and a very good skills in remote collaboration.
- Must be a team player with highly developed English communication skills both towards co-Programmers and Project Managers.
- Innovative and strategic, with good time management yet delivering quality results.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- TestRail, Swagger, TFS/Jenkins, VSTS systems.
- Version Control Systems (eg. GIT, SVN).
- ISTQB Foundation (advanced level certification).