Come join an international team of professionals, where you will participate in all the phases of the software development cycle and continuously develop tools and superhero gadgets.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle from product definition and design through implementation, documentation and training for a project from scratch in a small team.
- Develop and improve our tools for business process automation, intranet, workflow optimisation and management system.
- Train colleagues employees on internal tools and systems.
- Create extraordinary gadgets to supercharge our products.
- Be always involved in technical decisions.
- With a minimum of five (5) years’ solid experience in Python & Django developing.
- Deep knowledge in relational databases and the usual web development technologies.
- Experience with Celery, RabbitMQ, Sentry, Jenkins, Google AdWords or other Google APIs a plus.
- A team player with a vision and desire to work together to achieve great results.
- Highly developed English communication skills towards teams and co-Developers.
Nice to have
- German language skills is a plus but not required.