Join the team to work on application development and software design. As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for the overall technical health and tech ownership.
- Develops and unit testing of web applications, software applications and websites including maintenance & support.
- Designs software.
- Assists the Project Managers and Technical Leads in planning including but not limited to provision of estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, and technical options.
- Involves in full life cycle of projects (including pre-sales, analysis and system designs, development and support if required).
- Supports and work collaboratively with Team Managers across areas of design, development, quality assurance and operations.
- Attends client meeting if required to discuss and demonstrate solutions for both technical and business level.
- Commits your knowledge and experience into team success.
- Provides mentoring, coaching, and on-demand training to improve and unify development style.
- Oversee technical health and tech ownership.
- With a minimum of five (5) years’ work experience doing application development (.Net/JS).
- Knowledgeable in using OOP/OOD/DDD.
- Familiar in using OOP and patterns, TDD and CI/CD practices.
- MS SQL database experience and ORM technologies such as LINQ, EF and performance optimization.
- REST-based API design and development.
- NET+MVC experience.
- Willing to travel when needed to work with clients and Digital Production Team, either at the client’s site or other CODE offices.
- Must be self motivated, results oriented, adaptable and easy to adjust with sudden changes in the work place.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- WCF experience
- SSO, OAuth2
- SPA (Single Page Application)
- MVVM library