On behalf of our client, we are looking for Senior Dynamics Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are currently in the process of forming a new Microsoft Dynamics scrum team of five people, who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the core property platform. The initial development has been completed and rolled out to 4 countries out of 27 within EMEA.
As Senior Dynamics Developer you will work closely with the EMEA product owner and business team, you will be responsible for developing core reusable features, along with bespoke customizations at a country level. In addition, you will work closely with other development scrum teams that covers, Data, Mobile & Web development of which all consume data from the CRM.
- MS Dynamics 365 Core Online Development.
- MS Dynamics 365 Core Online Customisation.
- Develop plugins, custom workflow activities and services that integrate with CRM.
- Full ownership of the software lifecycle from interpretation of requirements to testing and deployment to production.
- Create and maintain all documentation relating to development process and procedures.
- Perform coding on more complex problem, mapping, workflows and unit testing including the facilitation of code reviews.
- Translate business requirements into functional/technical specifications; oversee implementation of these specifications.
- Write technical documentation describing how data will be transformed including the Solution Definition document and Technical Design document; ensure documentation is aligned to the Functional Requirements and uses document templates that meet SDLC standards.
- Ensure system alignment to Enterprise Architecture policies and best practices; ensure that process methodologies are followed in system development.
- Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to project manager any risks or issues associated with the development activities.
- Provide planning, estimation, scheduling, prioritization and coordination of technical activities related to system development.
- Identify opportunities for system reuse and system simplification.
- Provide mentoring and training to junior staff.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in software development & delivery.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering software in a commercial environment.
- Ability to fully test and debug applications at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable interfaces for multiple platforms.
- Familiarity with design techniques, such as, storyboarding, user research and wireframes required.
- Strong Dynamics CRM skills.
- MS SQL.
- TFS 2015, 2017.
- Visual Studio 2015 & 2017.
- .NET, MVC, ASP.
- Experience in working projects in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Fluent in English.
- University degree with IT related specialisation or relevant work experience.
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager/product owner.
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results.
- Being innovative in his/her work.
- Documenting own code and general functionality.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.