To support the development of our activities in Barcelona, we are now looking for an experienced SAP Basis Administrator to join our highly dynamic and motivated Infrastructure Management Services team for one of our established global account.
As a SAP Basis Administrator you will also be expected to help frame new requirements from the business, to provide estimations as input to business cases, and in the event requirements are approved by appropriate governing bodies, document requirements in functional and/or technical specifications as required.
– Design and maintain the technical system land scape of the SAP servers.
– Install and configure all required SAP database servers and application servers.
– SAP MC Service guard cluster configuration/management.
– Complex tuning issues regarding interdependencies SAP, DB and OS.
– Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.)
– Monitor DB load, follow-up EarlyWatch reports and provide recommendations, BWA support and monitoring
– Administer the SAP database as database administrator (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
– Liaise with SAP support for technical issues.
– SAP Frontend (SAPGUI) and SAPClient tools installation and configuration.
– Over 5 years working experience on SAP Basis administration in large scale organization.
– SAP Basis Certification will be a plus (ORACLE DB).
– SAP PI 7.3 technology a plus (SAP NetWeaver SAP Certified Technology. Associate-Process Integration with SAPNetWeaver).
– Proven experience in managing global SAP projects.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses based on the performance of the company and on your KPIs. Our excellent packages are above market rates.
You will also have the opportunity to join a fast growing organisation at the early stages of a transition program and to play a large role in the development of our IMS services. A flexible, dynamic, professional organisation with strong financials to support our ambitious growth plans and your personal development objectives.