Please, send your CV to email@example.com or apply through our web form on the right.
On behalf of our client Douglas, rindus is looking for a Scrum Master / Kanban Coach to join our office in Malaga (PTA). Douglas is Europe’s leading retail company for beauty and health products headquartered in Germany. You will work in an international, distributed team, building a scalable, high performance e-commerce platform.
- Leading and coaching your team(s) in its Agile adoption and promoting delivery of business value
- Facilitation and overseeing of an agile development process
- Continuous improvement to ensure agile quality standards and output
- Work closely with the product owner, development team as well as other engineering teams within the company
- Moderation of meetings e.g. stand up, planning, review, retrospective and remove impediments and barriers preventing team progress
- Empower the team towards maximizing its performance and enable a motivated and autonomous team
- Assist the product owner regarding planning and priorities of product backlog
- Visualisation of KPIs of the product in terms of progress, quality and performance
YOU BRING IN
- Passion and eagerness to coach highly motivated teams who build one of the biggest e-commerce platforms in Germany
- Deep knowledge of Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) teachings and capable of helping teams to address dysfunctions that may result from teams misinterpreting, ignoring or rejecting Agile and Lean values and principles.
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Ability to coach and guide scrum teams being of highly empathic and convincing nature
- Several years of experience in managing agile teams
- Certification as Scrum Master or Kanban coach
- Fluent English skills
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- A culture defined by open communication and fair feedback
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- … and all the usual startup goodies such as free drinks, fruits and various team events