Please, send your CV to email@example.com or apply through our web form on the right.
We are looking for a creative and ambitious individual who has exceptional experience of developing software products, ideally with strong UI and UX capability, to join our Application Services Team.
With one of our clients you will be part of a team responsible for developing a Rebate and Revenue Management Solution. All communication with the client is in English.
- You must have at least 5 years of relevant .NET professional experience working on enterprise level systems as a full stack .NET software developer exposed to both frontend and backend
- Deep understanding of object oriented design and related concepts, software design patterns and the SOLID principles of object oriented design
- Developed software solutions using C# and the .NET Framework 4.x, ASP.NET MVC 5 and Web API (any version)
- Excellent knowledge of how the web works conceptually, including but not limited to technologies and concepts such as HTTP, REST, SOAP/RESTful web services, WCF, JSON, asynchronous processing, responsive design
- Experience using any version control system (TFS, Git or SVN)
- Excellent knowledge of testing concepts such as unit testing and mocking, and writing unit tests using frameworks like NUnit, xUnit, Moq or similar
- Excellent knowledge of concepts like inversion of control and dependency injection
- Familiarity with software development practices such as agile software development, continuous integration, continuous delivery and/or test driven development