Netquest is among the most advanced and innovative digital data collection specialists worldwide in the market research and analytics industry. We currently have more than 1,700,000 consumers willing to share their behavioral data and give us their opinion in 21 countries, and we are now expanding in 18 new countries. Our ambition is to be the most reliable, flexible and powerful data source in the market, and contribute to the future of market research through automation and innovation.
If you have curiosity for technology and for market research/data industry, and you are also willing to learn and grow your product management skills within a global company, this is maybe your job.
As Product Manager Assistant, you will become member of the global marketing team, directly reporting to the global product manager.
- Collaborate in the strategy execution for products development and commercialization.
- Propose and work on actions to improve our current portfolio.
- Market intelligence and competitor analysis.
- Execute the pricing policy and control its compliance.
- Perform sales analysis and reporting activities.
- Sales support: Training sessions and working on complex sales proposals.
- Responsible of improving and keeping update the products and services information within company’s information channels.
- Participate in independent projects.
You are the right candidate if….
- Bachelor/MSc degree 2+ years of experience in product marketing and/or marketing research.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Focus on details.
- Creative and analytical mindset
Ideally, you will also have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a timely manner and prioritize workload
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Passion for tech and data
- Strong drive for results.