Netquest is the leading provider of opinion and digital behavior data. We provide information through our online-access panels. An online-access panel is a community of consumers who share data through survey responses and other data-collection techniques in exchange for incentives.
We’re looking for a Panel Manager (Data Analyst) responsible to analyse data and transform it into insights. Reporting capabilities are needed in order to monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements that help developing the Netquest Panels.
1. Panel data analysis
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems and data analytics.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and reports.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
2. Panel composition size and forecasting
- Monitor the panel composition in terms of sociodemographic representativity.
- Understand the market needs and consequently define the panel growth.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R, SPSS, Excel, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.