Netquest is among the most advanced and innovative digital data collection specialists worldwide in the market research and analytics industry. In 2015 we have developed and launched Netrica.
Netrica is a data analysis solution to monitor online traffic for different players, offering data insights such as sales evolution, conversion rates and visitors profiles. To achieve these insights we currently use machine learning and other artificial intelligence techniques as well as statistical approaches, converting raw data into valuable information. At this moment Netrica can provide desktop & mobile information for 8 countries in Europe and Latin America.
WHAT WE OFFER
In Netrica we are about 10 people and we are looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer to join our tech team.
At Netrica you will work with another Backend Engineer, a Frontend Developer and a Product Manager. As our team is small, we try to simplify the daily tasks, with minimal bureaucracy. We have a generic Kanban board to track control of the requests in a 2-weeks sprint, and we review each others´ code using Pull Requests in github. We are open to new and established technologies, so if you can prove that a tool is right for a job, we embrace it.
– Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging- Write clean code to develop functional applications
– Develop and mantain APIs
– Integrate the front-end elements into the applications
– Perform unit tests to optimize performance
– Use of design patterns
– Develop hight performance and responsive services
– Proven work experience as a backend developer (2-3 years minimum)
– Experience with Java and Spring Boot
– Experience with Mysql
– Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
– Solid knowledge of REST services
– Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git
– Familiarity with deployment tools, such as Jenkins
– Automated tests with Junit
– Experience with the integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
– Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
– Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.