Be a part of a unique development team, where you will support a number of existing applications from the current digital product portfolio and get a chance to develop your skills with working on new projects.
- Develops clean and efficient maintainable code.
- Participate in architecture and technical discussions with a tight-knit group of engineers.
- Helps align projects from concept through development, QA, staging, and production deployment.
- Work in a collaborative manner with Marketing, Design, and Engineering departments to maintain and improve their websites.
- Supports 3rd line queries from end business users.
- With a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the same field using C# ASP.net MS SQL and HTML5.
- Passion for design, user experience, marketing, and information architecture.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and deployment tools.
- Web services and API´s.
- Function effectively in a high-volume, fast-changing work environment while managing multiple time-critical issues.
- Can work well autonomously without supervision and readiness to take responsibility as required by the job.
- Must be a team player with highly developed English communication skills both towards co-Programmers and Project Managers.
- Innovative and strategic, with good time management yet delivering quality results.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- CSS pre-processors ( SASS/LESS/Post-CSS).
- Agile development frameworks like SCRUM.