Come join a talented team of forward-thinkers, where you will be responsible for administring collaboration tools, providing statistics & performance indicators and leading Atlassian adoption strategies.
- Administer Atlassian products instances (i.e. user/project set up, management of notification/permissions schemes, global configurations, workflow changes and training).
- Participate in requirement gathering efforts with stakeholders for new requests and enhancements.
- Lead Atlassian adoption strategies (e.g. enhancements of Atlassian support service desk, etc.).
- Train users on new features and tools usage.
- Design, develop, and implement of a new highly available global monitoring platform that will meet current and future business needs and expectations.
- Collaborate with development and operational staff to ensure accurate and useful monitoring and statistics gathering are in place.
- Creating production monitors and dashboards in systems such as Icinga, Grafana or similar.
- Provide documentation and tools for the rapid deployment of new monitors, alerts, and graphs by development and operational staff.
- Share knowledge and procedures with Monitoring Specialists and day to day users.
- Administering collaboration tools from Atlassian or similars.
- Rolling over Application Performance Management (APM) tools such as New Relic, AppDynamics or Foglight.
- Creating Advanced dashboards using Grafana to monitor and audit our products.
- Automating repetitive tasks using scripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell etc.)
- Creating user friendly interfaces for daily basis automated procedures.
- Collaborating with diverse groups including senior management in simplifying their repetitive tasks.
- Autonomous, with proactive attitude, detail-oriented, highly organized, and quick to adapt to changes.