We are looking to hire a user experience professional to work with our team on our Insights product. The successful candidate will be part of a small, agile development team based in Malaga.
- Supporting a unified user experience across the entire Insight product.
- Turn complex problems into simple and engaging experiences for the desktop, web and mobile with complex applications.
- Developing wireframes, workflows and interactions specifications.
- Driving projects from concept to production.
- Design nice and useful Big Data Visualisations to support users explore their data in the product.
- Presenting design proposals that are backed by research and data.
- Gaining consensus among stakeholders and developers without compromising the strategic design direction.
- A great team player, driven and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills – oral and written English.
- 2+ years experience working with UX Design methodologies for user research, design & validation, applying them depending in the situation and team needs.
- Technical knowledges – be able to understand technical requirements of a proposal to provide viable solutions.
- Data Visualisation knowledge – having a minimal experience of data representation in charts.
- Experience with wireframing tools as Balsamiq mockups, OmniGraffle…
- Experience with design tools as Sketch or Adobe Illustrator.
- Technical background.
- Design skills – be able to provide a hifi design specs.
- Knowledge of D3js.
- Experience working with visualisations tools such as Tableau or CanvasJS.
- Finance experience.
- Big Data solution design experience.