€30-38k depending on experience
We’re working with one of Spain’s leading consultancies, who are looking to hire a UX/UI Designer on a permanent basis to work in their Barcelona office. You’ll be working directly in the agency offices, however you could find yourself liaising on-site with global brands and teaming up with some of the strongest UXers across the globe.
The right candidate will have the following experience:
- 3+ years UX & UI Design
- Experience designing across Desktop & Native Apps
- good knowledge of User Research
- Experience conducting Usability tests
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Degree or above in a UX related field; UX, HCI, Interaction Design, etc.
We’re looking for someone who has real drive and passion for UX. Organisational skills are also very important as you could find yourself working between multiple projects.
You must have an up to date CV, along with a full portfolio that shows your UX processes in order to be considered for this position. This position is only open to those eligible to live and work in the EU.