Would you like to work on technology shaping the next generation of games and gaming technology?
This position is based in the sunny coastal town of Malaga (Spain) working for a company with global reach, with additional offices in London (UK) and Seoul (South Korea).
We are looking for a User Experience Researcher with a strong passion for problem-solving and opportunity-finding. Working within UX and UID the successful candidate will be someone who has previously worked in an organisation organising and performing user research and testing.
Work with product managers, designers and developers to assess project needs and develop appropriate research plans to support their objectives
Moderate regular usability studies, using both in-person and remote testing methods
Provide usability assessments (e.g., heuristic evaluations) for products under development
Work closely with data analysts to integrate qualitative research methods with ongoing quantitative research such as surveys, A/B and multivariate testing
Assess the need for alternative research methods (e.g., participatory design, card-sorting, eye-tracking, etc.), and plan accordingly
Support the customer feedback process and dissemination of findings
Think strategically about incorporating user research best practices into future product development
Work collaboratively with: Researchers/Usability testers, UI Designers, 2D/3D artists, Motion Designers, Development teams, Product Managers
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of conducting user experience research
- Can demonstrate an in-depth understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods, user-centered design principles, and a solid grasp of contemporary trends in Web and app design
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with large, multi-product ecommerce clients.
- Are self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Stakeholder management skills