Would you like to work on technology shaping the next generation of games and gaming technology?
This position is based in the sunny coastal town of Malaga (Spain) working for a company with global reach, with additional offices in London (UK) and Seoul (South Korea).
We are looking for a 2D/3D Motion Designer with a strong passion for problem-solving and opportunity-finding.
- Create and produce high-quality motion graphic videos for online games or prototypes
- Build and incorporate 2D/3D art assets into a visually stylish presentation
- Work within the requirements and constraints of game design, engine, and platforms
- Take direction in content, style and technique, working cooperatively with other team members
- Manage priorities, while work meeting deadlines
- Academic degree in Arts/Design/Video or equivalent work experience
- Expertise level of Adobe CC software for creating, compositing, animating and editing digital videos (especially After Effects).
- Professional experience in advanced motion graphics creation
- Solid understanding of color correction, video production and codecs compression standards
- Knowledge of basic and advanced animation principles
- Extremely meticulous (attention to detail) and organized with layers, comps and files structures.
- Ability to take direction, being open to feedback, changes and frequent updating
- Willing and able to work closely with artists, game designers, developers and management staff
- Multi-task ability to work efficiently in a fast paced, high-productivity environment
- High image retouching and matte painting skills
- Some experience in online/mobile videogames
- Experience in advertising companies or services
- Knowledge in 3D design/animation is a plus
- Some previous experience working on an ‘in-house’ position