As an Engineering Manager you will lead highly motivated teams to build e-commerce platforms. Coach the teams to deliver business value and offer strategic guidance on overall processes.
- Build, lead and coach the teams in Malaga to deliver business value and maximizing their performance.
- Monitor products in terms of progress, quality and performance based from the KPIs.
- Offer strategic guidance on application architecture, solutions, integration strategies, governance and quality assurance.
- Work effectively with Software Architects and other technology leaders to ensure communication and collaboration across the whole IT community and build relationships that enable shared solutions across the enterprise.
- Align the teams across a diverse set of processes, practices, technologies and toolsets.
- Work closely with the Product Team as well as other engineering teams within the company.
- With a minimum of five (5) years’ experience as an Engineering Manager or any related equivalent position.
- Passion and eagerness to lead highly motivated teams who build one of the biggest e-commerce platforms in Germany and Europe.
- Expert in enterprise grade e-commerce systems and architectures.
- Ability to interpret the code in Java and/or Scala.
- Deep knowledge of Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) teachings and capable of helping teams to address dysfunctions that may result from teams misinterpreting, ignoring or rejecting Agile and Lean values and principles.
Nice to be
- Reliable leader with good people management skills.
- A team player with highly developed English communication skills towards subordinates and co-Managers.
- Innovative and strategic, with good time management yet delivering quality results.