This individual will provide technical and troubleshooting assistance regarding computer hardware, software and system support to professional staff across various departments within the company. This professional must have excellent communication skills to work within Eagle’s highly dynamic and team-focused environment and must also be able to apply their technical knowledge to identify and implement needed actions. In addition, this individual will support the training database services team regarding Veeva-related projects (a cloud-based content management system), troubleshooting, implementing processes, and developing solutions. This position will report to the Director of Information Technology, Operations, & Business Systems.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process as needed.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Configure and troubleshoot workstations, laptops, printers, network equipment and wireless devices, including mobile devices such as iPhones, Androids, iPads and Surfaces.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Troubleshoot internal and external customer IT issues with software, hardware and system access.
- Data load and maintain required content in Veeva environments.
- Provide assistance to Development and Training teams (including customers as needed) in relation to database needs.
- Participate in all Discovery and Knowledge Transfer for training database services projects.
- Follow up with stakeholders (internal customers, clients and vendors) to understand and ensure resolution to requests and issues.
Required Education and Experience
- College Degree in field related to Information Technology
- 2+ years’ work experience related to the Information Technology work field
Required Skill Set
- Bilingual; proficient in Spanish and English
- Proficiency in additional languages is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, antivirus applications, remote access tools, and other relevant software for both PCs and Macs.
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- The ability to maintain a calm, professional, and solutions-oriented demeanor when troubleshooting and/or in challenging situations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively in a high volume, fast paced Help Desk environment.
- Collaborative team spirit and positive attitude a must.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently and self-manage most day-to-day tasks and activities
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively across levels of the organization as well as directly to clients and vendors.
- Inquisitiveness and desire to learn new things to grow with the company’s needs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills