Eagle Productivity Solutions is seeking a dedicated, organized and creative individual to fill the position as a Curriculum Lead and/or Writer. This is a full-time, indefinite position with a one-year probation period. Reports to: Curriculum Manager.
About This Job
You will be responsible for partnering with a Project Manager to successfully execute a curriculum-development project. Each project at Eagle is unique and will offer you the chance to work in a leadership role to create written content for dynamic training solutions. The office is in Malaga, Spain.
Duties and responsibilities for this job include:
· Work with a team of other writers, Project Managers, graphic designers, developers, and production staff.
· Create and oversee the creation of PowerPoint presentations, exercises, reference materials, communications, and eLearning scripts.
· Ensure accurate content by working in a consultative role with clients, communicating on an ongoing basis.
· Develop and maintain an understanding how the software and /or information is being used by training participants.
· Lead a team of writers toward delivering a successful end product, on-time and within scope.
· Work with clients and internal team members to bring projects from concept to reality.
· Provide creative and technical input as needed.
Education and Experience
· Four-year degree in a related field (example: Instructional Design, Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism)
· Two-year minimum experience in training development/instructional design and professional writing
· Experience serving in a client-facing role
· Ability to read, write and communicate in fluent English
· Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
· Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral)
· Understanding and execution of successful presentation delivery
· Intermediate to Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Additional experience desired, but not required:
· Writing for voice (broadcast or otherwise)
· Writing scripts and commercials
· Multi-lingual capabilities
· Collaborating with studio/audio/video
· Training delivery experience
· Experience working in a team lead or supervisory role
· Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry
· CRM (e.g., Salesforce.com) navigation and use
· A quality-minded individual with superior attention to detail
· Ability to lay out a vision and to bring projects and ideas from concept to reality
· Dedication, willingness and flexibility to meet tight and/or changing deadlines
· Able to work well and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· An excellent communicator and team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
· Must have the ability to create, understand and work within budgets and schedules
· Ability to gather and synthesize customer and market feedback