On behalf of our client, we are looking for Dynamics Architect to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are currently in the process of forming a new Microsoft Dynamics scrum team of five people, who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the core property platform. The initial development has been completed and rolled out to 4 countries out of 27 within EMEA.
As Dynamics Architect you will work closely with the EMEA product owner and business team, you will be responsible for developing the Architecture for core reusable features, along with bespoke customizations at a country level. In addition, you will work closely with other development scrum teams that covers, Data, Mobile & Web development of which all consume data from the CRM system. You will be the Dynamics CRM Expert, responsible for the functional and technical Architecture as well as the Delivery of CRM solutions.
- Perform coding on more complex problem, mapping, workflows and unit testing including the facilitation of code reviews.
- Translate business requirements into functional/technical specifications; oversee implementation of these specifications.
- Write technical documentation describing how data will be transformed including the Solution Definition document and Technical Design document; ensure documentation is aligned to the Functional Requirements and use document templates that meet SDLC standards.
- Ensure system alignment to Enterprise Architecture policies and best practices; ensure that process methodologies are followed in system development.
- Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and/or programs.
- Provide planning, estimation, scheduling, prioritization and coordination of technical activities related to system development.
- Excel at working collaboratively with IT staff on development, troubleshooting, and other technical efforts.
- Identify opportunities for system reuse and system simplification.
- Provide mentoring and training to junior staff.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in software development & delivery.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering software in a commercial environment.
- Architecture and Design experience.
- Ability to fully test and debug applications at all levels.
- Strong Dynamics CRM skills.
- Dynamics 365.
- TFS 2017.
- Visual Studio 2015 & 2017.
- .NET, MVC, ASP.
- SOAP, REST Web API.
- Experience in working projects in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Fluent in English.
- University degree with IT related specialisation or relevant work experience.
- Excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results.
- Being innovative in his/her work.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.