Help us fill the gap between infrastructure and development teams. As part of a product team you will work closely with the DevOps Lead Engineer and the team Developers to deliver improvements and enforce good practices around almost every stage of the development process, from code to deployment and beyond begin responsible of environment performance monitoring and troubleshooting owning the Build and Release process of your product.
Our build infrastructure is running over Microsoft Windows stack, including IIS, Visual Studio 2017, Team Foundation Services (TFS) and many other Windows services deployed over VMware and AWS infrastructure.
- Passion for automating processes and remove waste
- Leadership to liaise with dev leads, architects, BAs and other key stakeholders
Nice to have:
- You will have graduated with a related degree (e.g. software development , computer engineering)
- Have already acquired 3-5 years’ experience as a DevOps.
- You’ll be comfortable working in a small, high-performance team, willing to share ideas, keen to gain product expertise.