Continuous Delivery is key to meeting the challenges of a rapidly scaling business, an evolving range of web application products, and multiple product releases.
We are looking for a DevOps specialist – who brings best practice thinking and practical application in automated and efficient software delivery.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Software Engineer/ Developer well matched to our technical stack (see below). You will have moved naturally into a role encompassing automation consulting, infrastructure design and implementation and application release automation.
You are, or aspire to be
- a key player in a team focused on innovating great software (design, build, deliver);
- the go-to authority on continuous delivery, able to drive significant improvements in speed, reliability and visibility of change;
- skilled in architecting a comprehensive continuous delivery solution encompassing numerous .NET web / worker microservices
- well experienced in the use of C#.Net, SQL, Git, NUnit, Powershell, VMWare, MS Build, VSTS and TFS, and a whole lot more
- curious and open to sharing expertise
- We need you to demonstrate the capability to operate flexibly within a challenging environment and ideally show us a track record based upon experience and/or a strong academic career that includes good English language and general communication skills
Key responsibilities will include:
– Design and deliver continuous delivery solutions
– Create and maintain a set of tools to help with the delivery and release quality assurance
Critical competencies include:
- Qualification: a completed degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics or physics;
- 2 years’ experience delivering complex continuous delivery pipelines
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum guidance
- Self-starter and innovative.
- Forming deep partnerships with development and delivery teams
- Strong logical, analytical, and troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills