Please, send your CV to email@example.com or apply through our web form on the right.
We’re looking for a QA Automation Engineer to coordinate testing for our client in Malaga.
As a key player in a fast moving DevOps orientated testing environment, you’ll work as part of a focused team using the latest automation techniques.
What this role involves…
• Fully understanding our product goals and creating QA Strategy
• Ability to assess and deploy the correct approach to automation testing for each project
• Responsible for both the technical direction of the testing and the overall approach, including step definition and feature file specification.
• Responsible for inputting to the global test strategy and for being part of the overall QA community, sharing knowledge with colleagues
• Planning, assigning and monitoring QA activities
• Responsible for all automated functional, regression, load, ad-hoc and compatibility testing
• Liaising and negotiating with the product engineering and management over requirements, defects, timescales and estimates
• Responsible for creating a set of tests that will fully prove the quality of the system throughout the pipeline
• Reporting progress of testing accurately and be able to present this effectively to the wider team
What we’ll need you to bring…
• Extensive Quality Assurance experience
• Significant experience of automated test approaches and able to discern when and which to use with particular experience in either Cucumber and Ruby.
• Very knowledgeable and passionate about Quality Assurance
• Thorough understanding of software development methods and techniques
• Able to demonstrate considerable knowledge of automation techniques and their application
• Excellent communication skills, able to influence both internal clients and the wider team
• Enthusiastic and energetic; relishes the pace and pressure of large software development projects
What we’ll give you in return…
• A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech
• The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
• Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
• Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
• A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
• A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.