Please, send your CV to email@example.com or apply through our web form on the right.
Java Developers required in Malaga by a global organisation.
In order to be considered, you should have experience in:
• Experience of enterprise software development using Java 7 or 8.
• Exposure to working with Hibernate, Spring or Git
• Knowledge of TDD
• A desire to learn and grow and enhance your career and experiences
• A good communicator and team player
• A drive to put in that extra effort to deliver a high quality solution.
• Experience in enterprise-scale development and have a thorough understanding of object oriented design along with knowledge of good coding practices.
This role supports the Technical Leads and Architects in the development of services, APIs and user interfaces for our products. You’ll have the ability to work independently, but also as part of a team to ensure the end product meets high-quality standards.
If you’re a highly technical, hands-on Java Developer with experience of the whole development lifecycle this is for you. Especially if you’re committed to and passionate about delivering design, build and deployment excellence.
• Working on highly deployable, web-based software applications
• Supporting Tech Leads and Architects in the development API’s, interfaces and UXs
• Consistently following the principles of object orientated design
• Working in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team across a wide array of technology
• A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech
• The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
• Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
• Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
• A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
• A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.